Monday, May 4, 2009

Boise trip

Kalans thesis presentation. This was really neat to go to and I feel bad that I was in and out so much. I think Kalan did an awesome job and the critics were just so below him that they didn't know how to question him. He got some really good compliments and needs to listen to them and not the critics. Kalan you are awesome, brilliant, and the best uncle ever!!!!
What a stud!!! So professional!!!


All of us. I think we took up most of the room!!! What a great support group Kalan!!!!

Lizzy on her blessing day!!! She looked gorgeous in her dress and was so good for her blessing!!! We all had a good time and the boys wanted to stay longer of course but I don't think any of us needed the stress!!! It was so good to see you Jake and thank you for a great day!!!! She is beautiful!!!!



4 comments:

Korbi said...

WOW! Lots to catch up on. Good thing you didn't skip Brox's birthday all together, I would've told him about it when he got older. I love the boys orange Easter outfits, my kids would have fit right in! Love the pics of the house, wish I could see it in person. Way to go bubba! (There did I comment on all the posts?) :) Love you sista!

Anonymous said...

Lots and lots, but you need more! I just don't get to see you guys enough! I do think you need a better picture of Lizi - the wet spot on the couch ruins it!
I LOVE the house and can't wait to see it! You have the same oven as me!
Thanks for coming!

Jana said...

I agree - WOW - when you blog - you really blog. You have one coloful house. When we first moved in we wallpapered everything. Now I am so sick of it that I am changing everything (OK it's been 25 years so I guess it's time.) I am going back to lots of white. Plus I have to get the walls retextured where the wallpaper was. It's has and is a long process.

Kortni said...

I can't believe Kalan had that many people supporting him! It was again a crazy too fast day, but fun to see all of you.... Can't wait to see you here this next week.