Friday, March 20, 2009

I know everyone is wanting pictures of the move in and I apologize I haven't posted anything. We did move some of our stuff and we are sleeping in our own house. But Broxton is still really sick and I am not sure what to do to get him better. We have been to the doctor five times in 2 weeks and I think we might go again tomorrow. the poor kid is just miserable. Other than having many sleepless nights we all love our house. The boys are bored though and still like to come hang out at Maimi's house. I miss having the internet alot!!! Everytime we come to my mom's house she has a box of our stuff ready to be taken out of her house. I think she is really excited to have us out especially all of our junk!!!! I still have two more bedrooms to clean out but those might take me quite awhile to do. So sorry mom and Justin you are just stuck with us for awhile longer. I will try to get more pictures and get them loaded sometime before summer break!!!! Oh my car is actually in a GARAGE!!!!! yea!!!!!

3 comments:

Kellie Park said...

Hi! Congrats on the move in. Your own space is great to have. So where were you living, how long did construction last.....details. So is Broxton still sick with ear troubles? Cant wait to hear more.
Kellie

Korbi said...

whoo hoo!

Kortni said...

Yeah! Remember to take it slow, I've been in my house for five years, and just finally painted my last room. Don't go crazy making everything perfect right now. Enjoy your time in your house too!!! We are so happy for you...