Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Green Light!!

Good news we got the green light to start moving stuff in!!!! Yeah I am really excited!!! But I am also stressed because I hate moving and I really don't want to junk up my new house with all our stuff. But the good news to that is that the DI trailer is at our ward this week so maybe I can get enough done where I can haul it over to the trailer!!! Anyways that's all just in my dreams but I get to MOVE!!!!! I just can't get over that I am really moving into MY house!!! Yes I know I am rambling about nothing but that is how I have been all day!!!! I'M MOVING!!!!

6 comments:

Kortni said...

FINALLY.....

Korbi said...

whoo hoo! They better park 2 trailers at the church!

Stephens Family said...

When Is The PARTY? :)

Wendell Shantala said...

Yippy!! I'm with Shannon. When is the Party!?

Jana said...

One word - YEAH!

Sommers said...

YeAh.....