Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The world lost a very loving man on Friday in a rafting accident. He was the most loving, caring, funny, most huggable guy I have ever had the priviledge of being around. He could make you feel like you belonged in any situation. I had the priviledge of being taken into his home by him, his loving wife and terrific daughter while I was going to school at Ricks College. It was so nice to have a family away from my family. For anyone who knows Craig he could just make you feel loved all the time. I don't know why he had to leave so suddenly or why so early I'm sure that Heavenly Father knows what he is doing but for all you who have been touched by him just remember that he is still with you and live your life like he showed you how!!!! Thank you so much to Cindy and Brittney for their strenght and their love. You two are awesome and I love you so much. Thank you for all the wonderful memories!!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I had to check the name because we just had a man die in a rafting accident that was in the Cherry Creek School District. Probably not the best time to go rafting this year with all the rain. It seems dangerous - although it is some of Terry's best memories. I am sorry for your loss but glad you have such fond memories.