Friday, July 10, 2009

VACATION!!!

Wednesday and Thursday we got to spend time with our friends. Every year we try to go on a little vacation with two other families. This year we went to Roaring Springs in Boise. We had so much fun. We all took turns watching the kids so we could all get in on the action and as usual the wave pool was a hit with all kids and dads!!! This year I was doing good and none of my kids got sunburned and I didn't get sunburned!! Wohoo so see Chad I am not stupid all the time just most of the time. Then we went to PoJo's the next day for lunch and the kids played all sorts of games and won tickets and got prizes and rode go carts!!! Man what fun we had. Once again I am so glad I have great friends and I am blessed that we all get along so we can do these kinds of things!!! Sorry my camera is broken so no pictures of this fun time sorry kids!!!! You will just have to remember!!!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Did you see Sommers post - she was at Roaring Springs on Wednesday too. My family loves the water park - we have Water World here and it is a blast. You didn't say which families you went with. Do you ever try Priceline for you hotel?

Wendell Shantala said...

Thank You Britni for the summer fun. Love ya and your cute little family!!!

Anonymous said...

No Pictures! shame on you! Congrats on the no sunburn, but can you keep it up?