Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Preschool Kids are so Funny!!

This morning I was suppose to go to Twin to pick up somethings and it was snowing so I went to the preschool to see if my mom needed me or if I should try to go to Twin. Well we were talking in front of the kids and my grandma asked me why I needed to go to Twin and I said because Burley has nothing. Well this started up a conversation with the kids, one of them said Wal Mart has tons of christmas stuff and I should go there. Another one said Wal Mart has everything and I said yes they do except for the showerhead that I need and they just insisted that I needed to go to Wal-Mart. So as I turned to leave one kid shouted GO TO WAL-MART!!! Needless to say I stayed and helped at school!!! They are just too cute!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I asked my kids what their favorite store was a lot of them said WAL-Mart. The best answer was from a little girl who said Cabelas. Totally shocked me, when I asked her mom she said it was because of all the fish!

Stephens Family said...

Kids do say the dardest things. Reminds me of last night. We were at Wal-Mart and I told the kids to pick one bag out for me to wrap their presents. Gavin said "you can put my truck in this mom". Then later that night when I was going to wrap presents he said "are you going to wrap my truck?" LOL They are so funny.