Sunday, December 21, 2008

I feel bad I have not put any pictures up lately but my new camera does not like my computer. It won't let me load any of my pictures and I don't have one of those slot things to put the picture card into. So sorry everyone this blog is really boring without any pictures to show all the fun stuff we have been doing lately. Branson has taken some really cute pictures so I hope to go into town tomorrow and get them all put on a cd and then post something with pictures!!!

Yesterday I finally got the privilege to help sheet rocking at the house. I loaded up all the kids and we went down to help Collin in the basement. I soon found out that I have no arm strength at all over my head. We put up 7 sheets on the ceiling and I was done and the kids were too. They did pretty good until it got to dark to see anything upstairs so they came down and drilled holes into spare pieces of wood. They built a cute little fort in the garage with left over Sheetrock pieces. So I am really not sure if we helped Collin very much or if we added more stress. I have to go help again tomorrow so maybe I will actually get a picture to prove that I really did do something!!!!

Hopefully it won't snow too much tonight so I can finish Christmas shopping tomorrow. I am really starting to stress. I am usually ready by now so I am extremely nervous. Oh well I guess I will get done what I get done and then the rest will wait until next year. I'm glad we are getting snow I just wish I wouldn't be just a procrastinator. One day I will be ready I just hope it won't be too late!!!

2 comments:

Stephens Family said...

You are so funny. Sorry bout the snow. Do you still get to go do your shopping? Love ya Brit!

Jana said...

I hear you are making candy at Twylla's house. Sounds like fun. Hope you get the shopping done but if you don't I bet they won't even notice. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and that the boys aren't up too early Christmas morning.