Friday, December 26, 2008

CHRISTMAS!!!













This last picture is actually Christmas Eve with their new pajamas. They looked so cute but they have grown so much but they already need bigger ones. We had so much fun on Christmas, I think the boys got most of what they wanted. We loved all the snow but it was quite scary driving out to Murtaugh and then back again in the dark. But we all made it and we are safe. I love this time of year being with family and friends. I missed my two sisters who were not here, its just not the same. So I am really looking forward to next year when everyone will be here. Anyway Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you all had a great year!!!


3 comments:

Shala said...

I found your blog!! I can't believe how big the boys are and that baby is a doll!

Going Family said...

I looks like you had a great Christmas. You have a beautiful family. Happy New Year!

Savage Family said...

WHERE is a picture of you???