Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nutcracker

Today I had the priviledge to go to the Nutcracker with my Grandma, Mom and sister Kortni. It was the 20th Anniversary so Kortni got to go on stage during the intermission. It was kindof fun to watch again after 15 years of not seeing it. I think I could still remember most of the dances and I really don't remember being in too many of them but I did sit through a lot of years of it. It was quite interesting to see the last 20 years of Clara's!!! It was fun but I did miss the first half because Broxton was quite tired and didn't want to sleep with all the noise!!! Thanks for the opportunity Kortni!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys had fun!
When I hear the "russian" music for the Nutcracker I can totally picture the whole dance! Then again I think I did that particular dance for about 10 years! I remember my last year they had to make a new shirt for me because I was so big and I even taught some of the dance! Sad...