Thursday, May 1, 2008







Okay everyone I am finally getting around to updating my blog. These are some of the most recent pictures of Broxton. I took the one in the car seat to show how much he has grown since the day we brought him home from the hospital. The one in the swing is his first time staying in the swing for more than a minute. He is getting better at that but still not long enough for me to get much done. Then the one with the white, brown and red outfit is to show my mom and grandma that he really did wear it (because he got it all wet before we could actually leave the house in it haha) then of course I had to show the I love mommy bib!!!!

Well today I had to teach school all day and I'll tell ya I am so tired. I did the Hokey Poky two times and the bean bag song two times and after being on the couch for 5 months that was a good work out!!!! I am so glad that Grandma Mimi took Broxton home for the afternoon class cause I would have never been able to do all that with him. Thank you so much Miss Mimi!!!!

No we are still not moved out of our house! Collin is over there right now getting another load and hopefully we will almost be done and just get out of there. This has been the most stressful move I have ever had and I have moved a lot of times!!! I will be so happy when this weekend is over. For anyone who I have not gotten a hold of yet Broxton's blessing is Sunday at 2:30 and again I apologize for all the thank you notes that have been missplaced. I will eventually get my life back to normal so maybe in ten years you will all recieve the thankyou notes that we lost and for now a big THANKYOU to you ALL!!! I know not very personable but hey I am doing my best right now!!!!!

Okay I am going to stop rambling now and go fix dinner or try to anyway!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think You still have ONE MORE MOVE in you!.........

Korbi said...

i forgot to show mom the pic of the red/white/brown outfit, and now she's not here... oops, forgive me? Sorry! Anywasys, that's a lot of pics to post, you liking this faster internet? haha! That's funny, you do have to move one more time, hehe, I think that's funny in a sinister sort of way.... :)