Friday, May 23, 2008

Here's another story about Branson. The other morning Collin told me to chain up the dog if any of us were going to leave because he likes to chase the cars. Well Branson had him on his leash and Collin drove away to go to work. As you can imagine Branson is not as big as the dog and the dog took off after Collin. Collin had no idea what was happening so he continued to drive to work. Branson came running inside and told me that Buddy was in the green field. After several attempts of asking Branson what happened we got in the car and went looking for buddy. He ended up down at the neighbors house who has a couple of dogs so being the smart person that I am I grabbed buddy's leash through the window and tried to make him come back with us. After almost breaking my arm I decided to let him get in the car. Long story but I was laughing at Collin because he actually thought Branson would be able to hold the dog back!!!! I just wish I had a picture to go with the story!!!!

1 comment:

Korbi said...

that's a good story! poor baby branson... :) don't tell him that i called him a baby!