Friday, May 2, 2008

My baby is all grownup!!!! We went to the doctor for his 2 month check up and he now weights
10 lbs 2oz and is 23 inches long. No wonder why i feel like all I do is feed him. He is doing really well we do have to go get an xray of his hip cause the doctor felt like it might be dislocated. She really just wants to be safe so we can go back whenever we get back to Twin. He also had to get three shots and Bridger didn't want to watch so he waited out in the hall but Branson was right there watching even when Broxon started bleeding he wanted to see it. All this surprised me because Branson freaks out at his own blood and was really upset at the nurse last time he got shots. So I guess its okay for his brother to be bleeding and getting the shots.

1 comment:

Kortni said...

WOW! What a big boy you have. I sure wished we could have seen him on his blessing day!!Hope all is well with you in your new home, house, situation....love, Kortni