Friday, May 16, 2008

New things I can do.....

I was so excited he could sit I had to bring the bouncer up and see if he liked it and he does!!! He likes it much better than the swing. I still can't get over how much he has grown!! As you can tell I am still learning this posting business and posted the pictures backwards. So anyway read from the bottom up!!!! hahaha




Wow look at me!!! My mom didn't think I would ever be able to sit in this cool bumbo!!! But I did it and my brother branson made sure I sat up straight.

I can't believe Broxton is almost 3 months!!! Everything has gone by so fast before I know it he will be walking all over the place and somehow we will have to baby proof my mom and dad's house. This is going to be quite a task to remind the older boys that their little toys are going to have to stay off the floor. Quite a big adjustment for everyone but to me it is well worth it. I love all my boys and could not ask for anything else!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW lots of new things.....

Kaela said...

Oh how cute is your dog! i want one so so so bad! i miss you guys so much i cant wait to see you. Say hi to the boys for me!

Todd and Shana said...

Oh my heck I can't believe I just found your blog! :) I was randomly clicking on my friend's blog lists and somehow found your sister, then you :) Yeah! Congrats on the new little guy!! We've got another one coming before the end of the year (so shocked by this one). I'm so happy I found ya so now we can keep up with eachother! Your family is just too dang cute!!!! Are you guys opposed to having girls or what??? ;)