Monday, May 5, 2008

Broxton's Blessing

Well this is Broxton's blessing day!! He was so cute all day!! He smiled more than I have ever seen. I am so glad we didn't wait another month cause his little outfit would not have fit him.
Here he is with his proud dad. They look so much alike!!!
We were very lucky to have Great Grandpa Beck there. I think he got all the therapy he needed for that day. I am so glad that my dad went and got grandpa. It was so good to see him out and about like his old self. Branson and I miss going over and feeding him breakfast or lunch whichever dad didn't get over to do. I know Branson loved making sure he got all of his pills. We were very lucky to have that time with him and can't wait for him to come back home even though we have moved we are still close enough to go by and say hi!!!
We also had grandma mimi there but did not get a picture because Broxton fell asleep so we are going to dress him up again and go get pictures with her hopefully today maybe tomorrow!! We were very lucky to have her there also. We love you grandma and are so thankful for all you have done for us!!! Thankyou!!!
Here are a couple of pictures of his outfit. I hope you can see how cute it is. I am so glad I found this outfit I was really happy with it. He look so darn handsome in it!!
This one is so you can see he is getting chubby!!! I never thought you could love each of your kids so much but man I love this little guy!!! I don't know what I would do without any of my boys!! I love them all in their own special way. I can't wait to see Broxton's personality come out. I think he has a little bit of both Bridger and Branson in him so I might be in trouble!!!! I am so glad he was so happy yesterday!! He didn't even say a word during his blessing. Collin had warned me before to make sure he was feed and happy and he was!!! Like I said before he was all smiles!!! It's like he knew this was his special day!!!
I would like to thank eveyone who was there for us and came with food to share with us! It is so nice to have such wonderful friends and family. Thank you Shannon and Shantala for everything you do for me I really appreciate your friendship. I am really bummed I missed getting my toes done with both of you. Maybe next time!!!! Thank you aunt peggy for the jello salad!!! A big thank you to all of my inlaws who helped us move and helped with the dinner!! Especially Granny for all the babysitting and the ham and rolls we couldn't have done it with out you!!!! This turned out to be a great day so thankyou to everyone who made it happen!!! We love you all!!!!

5 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Your Welcome Brit! We are glad we could make it. I wish you could have gone with us also, but that just gives us a reason to go do it again. That was a great idea Shantala had. LOTS OF FUN! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit! I am glad I didn't get you the one from up here, it definitely wasn't as cute as the one he is wearing!

Thought of the Day said...

Hey Brit!! I LOVE the hair! Your little family is so cute!

Savage Family said...

Brit you look so cute in the first picture! Your baby is so precious!!

Korbi said...

LLOOOOVVVEEE the outfit. It's perfect.glad you found it. Sorry we missed the big day. I was thinking of little Brox. :)