Sunday, February 8, 2009

A walking disaster!!





Ya know what do ya do???? This is Broxton's lastest thing. He has found where the food is kept and gets into it several times a day. This mess just happens to be a whole box of rice cereal. He won't eat it anymore when I fix it for him but he must like it better dry and off the floor!!! He loves the pantry with all the canned food and packs around food all day so we find cans everywhere. We also find medicine bottles all around the house and yes some of them he has been known to open. He is so proud that he can walk but I am so not ready for this and my mom's house is so not Broxton proofed!!!! I really can't believe he will be one at the end of this month. My baby is getting too big too fast. He loves to "talk" and point and bounce balls!!! If he is upset all you have to do is find him a ball!!! What a kid!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was the sugar! That is something you don't want that kid to get into!

Jana said...

Wow - looks like Jack our dog was there - although our was a through the house - it's a mess to clean up and you'll find little pieces for ever. I love the house - I can't believe how fast it is coming along!

Korbi said...

all those pictures of your boys helping seriously made me cry. I know, I am tired, but seriously I was thinking about how they helped build that house with love and grit and hard work. Seriously, it was like I was watching Extreme Home Maker or something... :)