Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I never thought we would reach this point!!

We can actually really move in now cause we have a working toliet!!! I really never thought I would ever get to the point where I was excited about having a flushing toilet but here we are and we are so excited!!1 I think I might even get everything cleaned so I can move my kitchen stuff in this weekend!!!! WOW!!! It's actually here and I am still in shock!!!!


Okay this little post is not going to be about my house!!! I had a friend tell me once that I was made to have boys and I was kindof offended at the time but after having to get four boys ready for 9:00 church without Collin there to help I was really glad I didn't have to do any Pig tails or braids or curls because we would have never made it. I didn't really ever think I would love to have all boys but this week I am really glad that I do and I can't imagine myself with girls. I am not one to get up early to get ready before my kids get up and I am not a big breakfast cooker so I am glad for what I have and I feel for those of you out there who get to do all the girly stuff!!!

Does anyone out there have a cure for whiny overly tired babies?????

6 comments:

Korbi said...

LOVE IT ALL!!! Love it love it love it! I am so excited for you and I can't wait to come and visit. Seriously, the next time we come down you will be in your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to post that you are watching Justin, becuase if people didn't know, they'd think you had another baby boy.... :)

Stephens Family said...

I am so ready to come see your house, so when your ready let me know. Otherwise I will be calling you, like SOON!

Todd and Shana said...

As jealous as I am, I think your house looks awesome! Well, from what I've seen on here anyway :)

Having girls isn't so bad, it's amazing how fast you can throw in some pigtails when your really in a hurry!

Wendell Shantala said...

Boys just fit your family It's just the way it has turned out. But I know that if one day a girl come to live in your home. You would do just fine. Yes I am always late for church trying to get 3 girls and me ready. O-well.
Love your progress on the home. So when can I come and help you clean for the weekend. Tomorrow??

Savage Family said...

So exciting! I want to come and see your house!

Jana said...

You have boys - I wouldn't be too worried about a bathroom except for your use. I think we need another update - will you be in your house by March?