Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tile that I am so proud of!!!

The Man shower!! THis is Collin's project!!! I love it and I am glad he is getting his shower!!!
This is my shower and bathtub and I did the grouting in the shower myself but not the floor!!!



This is the man shower floor!! The boys did the grouting in here!!! They should be so proud!!!

This is the laundry and Kitchen and I proudly say that I did all the grouting!!! So Kortni if you decide you want tile in your kitchen I think me and you could do it in a weekend!!! It's really not too hard just a lot on your knees!!!
I just love seeing all this come together. Our cabinets are coming tomorrow and I can't wait to see them!! I hate all this hard work but it really is fun to watch it form into a livable house!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! it is really coming together! I really like the tile and the orange walls, i want to see it in person!
Hey Guess what comes to the cheap theater!? I think you will only need one guess.....
How neat that the boys get to do work on "their" house. I bet they are really proud!
where is our tile getting used?