Tuesday, November 27, 2007

SNOW!!!

Well this morning we got a wonderful surprise!! It snowed!!! My boys were so excited!!! Bridger was panicking because none of his snowboots fit so I had to go to the store and get him some before he got home from school. Branson was so funny he put a pair of snowboots on with his shorts (of course) and a t-shirt and was ready to go play in the snow!!! Yes for all you that know Branson he stayed in his shorts but I did make him put a coat on. And no Korbi I didn't get the camera out in time. Sorry!!!! But now all the fun is gone with the wind. Good ol Idaho wind!!! Another day here and gone!!!!

2 comments:

Savage Family said...

It snowed here too! I hate the snow! I am glad your kids were excited!

Korbi said...

Britni, now that you are writing in your "electronic diary" you are recording moments in your life and if you don't have a picture to go with it, I forgive you. :) If Kortni ever updates her blog, you gotta see this picture of Piper trying to get out of her seatbelt. it is the funniest things you've ever seen. We had an eventful time at Wal-Mart yesterdat. :) You going to help jake move???