Monday, November 12, 2007

My Family


Okay everyone I finally gave in here I am a blogger now!!! This is our most recent family picture that was taken last summer in Washington. It is my favorite of all my boys!!! All three of course are more grown up but I don't think any of them have matured any!!!! Bridger is now in 1st grade and loving it. Branson goes to preschool and is the hit of the class. Collin continues to go to work and show us how its done!! (hahahah) I well lets see what do I do oh yea I stay home and eat bon bons!!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cute family picture! I love it. I can't believe I found you on here! I just started blogging in Oct. and I love it. I am addicted. It is how our whole family all keep in touch so I finally gave in and love it. How are you?

Sarah Stokes said...

Hey there, I just ran across your blog, way cute family.. I haven't seen you around for a while, you know small town I usually see you somewhere - you still here?? I hope you don't mind I added your blog to mine!!! Check it out- Sarah Stokes