Monday, November 19, 2007

Okay so we are trying to build a house and oh my what a stressful experience. I wish I could just say this is what I want now just go ahead and start and don't ask me any more questions. I am the worst decision maker. We have had our plans for over a month now and all I do is keep looking over them and try to see what I can change to make it alittle bit better. If I could just get the builders to start then I wouldn't have to worry about changing anything cause it would be to late. Anyway those are my thoughts on building a house!!!!

2 comments:

Savage Family said...

Everything will work out! I am excited for your house to be done! I know you are just dying right now cause you can't do any nesting!! Ha ha! It will be worth the wait!!

Anonymous said...

You'll have plenty more thoughts/ideas once they get started, believe me!