Monday, November 19, 2007

Okay everyone here is the good news!!!! It's another boy!!! Wow surprise surprise who would have guessed. We are so excited well at least all of us but Bridger are excited!!! When I told Bridger he started to cry I felt really bad. I'm really worried about him. Branson was a totally different reaction he was really excited to have another brother and I'm not sure why cause he is always the one gettting picked on. Crazy crazy kids!!!! Ya just got to love them. I would post the ultasound pictures but I don't have an hour of patience left for today so maybe another day. So here ya go Korbi I finally put something new on my blog!!!!

4 comments:

Savage Family said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! You are such a good mom!hapdw

Korbi said...

I know hy Branson was happy, since Bridger picks on him, now he has someone to pick on.... :)

Sommers said...

Can't have too many boys!!! Blame Collin he's has the swimmers....Heee

John and Kassie said...

Congrats Britni! I found your blog off of Sommers---so thought I would say hi----didn't know I would find this good news as well!----and building a house---wow---good luck in these next few months! Happy Thanksgiving as well---take care!