Monday, January 12, 2009

He's getting too big!!!

I can't believe how fast he has grown up. Broxton was doing this all day yesterday. It was so fun to watch him figure it out. He is so cute!!! I am really sad this stage is already here because it means my baby is not a baby anymore and I really have to pay attention to where he is at and what he is into especially here at my mom and dad's house because there is so much he can get into and break or fall downstairs!!!!

10 1/2 months

crawling backwards downstairs

walking a few steps

has 6 teeth (4 on top and 2 on bottom)

says dada mama

plays patty cake

gets into everything

loves to empty drawers

has had three ear infections

loves balls and anything he can fit in his mouth including toes!!!

loves to watch people and sometimes will smile at them!!

loves his brothers!!!

Shakes his head no and almost yes!!!

Loves to dance and can shake it pretty good

7 comments:

Stephens Family said...

You are right Brit. He is getting too BiG! Sorry! Guess it's time for another one. :) (maybe it will be a girl) Shantala says that after you have three of the same your chances are 50 50. ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a cutie, I can't believe that kid is walking. Now you really are going to have to watch those stairs, and invest in some kind of baby gate!
Cute sweater...

Anonymous said...

I just had to type in "low bra" to let my comment go through-Is a "low bra" what I will have to wear after nursing 2 kids!?!?!?

Unknown said...

So cute, and so lucky you are to have it on video...P.s. don't let him fall down any stairs, they can break their heads:)

twylla said...

Baby is so cute when he walks he turns around to see if we are watching him and then he just smiles the bibbest smile. He is so sweet and so spoiled for his MOM He is getting so he will come to me sometimes even if hes mom is in the room. I enjoy him so much but I widh he didnt depend on his mom so very much. She needs some space and so does he.

Wendell Shantala said...

It was so sad to see him walking yesterday that means he is taking one step further away from being a baby. Oh but how cute he looks and so happy!!

Stephens Family said...

Loved painting with you today. I am so excited for you. Let me know when you are ready for more help.