Monday, January 5, 2009

Broxton is sick

My poor baby is so sick. I took him to the doctor on Friday and he has the start of an ear infection and a sinus infection. He has an aweful cough that just makes you want to throw up for him and then his throat hurts so bad he can hardly cry. It sounds so sad when he trys. So anyway we thought we should guve him the strong stuff to get him better so the doctor called in a perscription for Augmentin. He took it really well until early Sunday morning when the diarrhea started and has not stopped. Collin had to bring him home from church because it went all down his leg. Then by last night he had a rash all over his body and his little bum was just raw. So I have called the doctor this morning but of course they have not called back yet so we are just whining cause we don't feel good and cleaning up poopy bums every hour. What a great day we are going to have!!!!

4 comments:

Kellie Park said...

Yuck! I went through this for two months. All of November with Cooper and Christmas with Mack. NO fun. I feel for ya! So how old is Broxton? Have a good night! Those are rough to with sick ones.

Jana said...

My "baby" has a rash all over her body too - but it's from eczema. Went to the doctor today and he gave her some cream. Hope Broxton is feeling better and hopefully no one else gets sick.

Todd and Shana said...

Ohhhh, I hope poor Broxton is feeling better! Seriously no fun having sick little ones.

Thanks for the link to the instructions on the hooter hider. You're too sweet for offering, I told my mom she gets to help me make one this weekend. :) I just have to get down to our little fabric store to find some cute and funky fabric!

twylla said...

I am glad that baby is on the mend. Now poor Mom is sick. Baby was really good yesterday while they were her waiting for Branson to get out of school. He took a step now and then and would fall down and had theis funny loook on his face like what happened. He does love to walk with someone holding him.