Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Big Shout out to FRIENDS!!!

The masterbedroom and bathroom
Bridger's room and hopefully Branson if I can talk him into it!!!


Branson's green and Broxton's room!!!

My orange wall in the kitchen!!! I don't have pictures of the basement yet so maybe later!!



Thank you so much Shannon and Shantala!!! You two are the greatest!!! It is so great to have two wonderful people as my friends!! The reason I am sending a big THANK YOU to them is because they came and helped me paint last night and we got so much done!!! I was stressed about getting it all done so the carpet guys could come and those girls just came and got the job done!!! We went through 4 gallons of paint in three hours WOW!!! So now all I have left to paint is the living room and half of it is done it just needs another coat. SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU!!! Love to you both!!!


So now here is a couple of the rooms and YES I did my orange wall and I am so happy I did cause I LOVE IT!!!

4 comments:

Stephens Family said...

AWESOME BRITNI! I am so glad that we got so much done for you and you are that much closer to MOVING IN! Need more help let me know -K-

Going Family said...

Your orange kitchen wall is so BOLD, but looks great!

Jana said...

I can't believe how fast your house is coming along. You might be in there by the end of February. I like the colors - I am way too boring to do anything like that.

Wendell Shantala said...

Thank you for letting me help you. I was more than happy to help. Just one step closer. YES!!