Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My excuses!!!!

I know all of you have been wondering where I have been so I will explain. We got some spyware on the computer so I have been trying to fix it and then it wiped out the cookies or whatever I needed to be able to sign into blogger so anyway by the time I figured that out I left to get Broxton feed and I guess Justin felt like I had taken enough time on the computer because he took over so here I am today trying to get caught up on everything that has happened. Last week was Collin and I tenth anniversary!!! So we took the boys out to Murtaugh and we went to dinner in Twin and then stayed the night in Murtaugh and Diane made us breakfast that morning. I know quite eventful for our tenth and yes I am still waiting for my gift???? Collin says it is coming so I bet it never does!!! Just like my mothers days gift right honey!!!! Other than that we have just been going to swimming lessons and riding down to see what has happened at the house.

No comments: