Wednesday, July 23, 2008






Last saturday we went to the river with some of my classmates. Bridger and Branson had so much fun on this trampoline. Branson was afraid of the water so he didn't spend much time on it but he had fun with the other two boys that were there. He did make me get in and didn't understand that I couldn't touch so I kept going under but I did keep him above water. I learned that nobody was willing to save me and that I am really out of shape!!! We had a really good time even though we only had three of us show up. My kids got to meet some new friends so it was wroth it for them!!!

3 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Love the posts Brit. Now I really need to catch up. :)

Korbi said...

well, ya did it, more posts! Finally! but it doesn't mean u r off the hook because now i have read them all...

Wendell Shantala said...

That tramp looks like fun. Men that is all I am going to say can't live with them can't live with out them.