Thursday, November 3, 2011

Finally!!!





Well I am finally getting a few minutes to catch everyone up on the last 2 weeks... Keema Anne was born on Oct. 22,2011 at 3:32 A.M. She weighed 8 lbs 4 oz and was 21 inches long. My biggest baby ever!!!! She has lots of black hair and has a darker complexion. She looks just like her dad which is kind of scary:) Anyway she had a hard time with her blood sugar at first but was doing good by the next day so we were able to keep her in my room and go home later that day. She has been a really good baby so far and the boys just love her... Collin and I have to fight to hold her well really only Collin has to fight, I get her whenever she cries. :0

Now on to Halloween..... Bridger was Edward from twilight, Branson was scream, Broxton was spiderman and our dear little Keema was the good witch. I made it to Branson's party and Broxton's party but Bridger didn't have a dress up party so I didn't go to his. We made it to the church trunk or treat and to grandma mimi's before Branson started with his fever. He ended up having croup so we have to keep him away from Keema and Broxton. I do believe he got sick last year too.

It feels so good to be able to leave the house and be able to be with my kids and be there for them but I definitely did too much too soon and it is taking me a lot longer to recover from this pregnancy and everyone seems to be commenting on this. So this is my defense I gained twice as much weight this time, I had a bigger baby, I had more stitches and I have more kids to take care of and more people depending on me to go back to what I was doing before.... So one day maybe in like two years I will totally recover from this whole ordeal and be back to my normal self!!!!

4 comments:

Jana said...

Thank you for posting on your blog since I don't have facebook! She is absolutely beautiful and I'm even getting used to the name. Glad you had her when you did or she may never have fit coming out! And yes I remember he was sick last year because Bridger threw a fit and told him how he was ruining Halloween - weird the things you remember!

Emily Rae said...

Congrats. She's darling! Don't worry about getting 'back to normal' too quickly. We put way too much pressure on ourselves to be going, going, going and really there is no one to answer to, but our own little families and knowing Collin, I'm sure he is doing just fine.

Kellie Park said...

Hey! Congrats... A baby girl that looks like Collin? OH NO! It's o.k. people tell me all the time "Your kids are so cute they look just like their dad" so then Drew tells me that they think he is good looking but can't come right out and say it ;). I LOVE that Heavenly Father gave me a girl too. My three boys aren't doing so bad either. Happy for you!

Korbi said...

Two years?!?! Just in time for keema to hit the "terrible twos" :) hehe!!! Love and miss u!