Saturday, October 8, 2011

This weeks projects!!




Well for the past couple of weeks we have been working on getting bridger's room downstairs all ready for him to move into. I was really hoping to have it ready by his birthday but we are not going to make it cause the carpet guys can not lay the carpet until the next week. Darn it!!! Anyway Bridger has done a very nice job texturing and painting. He is very excited to have his own room!!! I hope he actually sleeps down there!!! We have also been working on getting the nursey ready. And when I say we I don't really mean me cause I am still on bedrest. This will be my 6th week in bed and I am about ready to go insane. I keep getting up and doing stuff and then end up paying for it later in the day. My back and hips hurt sooooo bad. I will be really glad to get all this over with but I also can't wait to see this baby!!!! I hope she is healthy and can come home with us!!!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Bed rest means you stay in bed! Not stay in bed then get up till it hurts! I may have to hire Bridger to come texture my wall when I tear down my wallpaper. My house is very small so we'll have to see if we can survive with 2 bathrooms. And stay in bed - once she's home you'll never get any rest!