Friday, March 19, 2010

Our spring Break projects!!!





This was our fun spring break!!! All we have done is paint, and clean. My poor boys. My mom has had them cleaning out her basement for most of the week and then their dad has been having them clean up outside, clean up the garden, and help with the garage and then I have just been painting away!!! My arms hurt so bad but I got all three rooms done and I am so excited to put them together and get somewhat organized. I am taking Bridger and Branson to Boise tomorrow to stay one night to swim and have a little bit of fun before they have to go to school. Oh Korbi I couldn't get the pictures off of mom's camera so sorry I will try again when she gets her computer fixed!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot woo!
Love it!

Korbi said...

holy crap! Tell Colin to get up here and do my garage! Yours looks so clean and organized!!! THat red is a true red, good job!!!