Monday, March 1, 2010

Broxton's 2nd Birthday!!!





Yesterday was Broxton's pretend 2nd birthday. He is a leap year baby so he really doesn't get a birthday for another 2 years. So we are sharing grandma's birthday with her. We had a good time and Kalan will tell you I am not a good planner. Broxton loved all the attention he got for the day. I had dressed up him all cute for church but then he didn't end up going so I had to take his picture to prove how aweful he was being and how cute he was. He is absolutly a two year old. He has a temper like no other. He loves getting into everything!! He loves putting my makeup on and then scattering it all over the house. He also loves the medicine cupboard. I seem to find vitamins all over the kitchen when he gets done. Another one of his favorite cupboards is the spice cupboard. He has turned our butter into a porcupine serveral times. He is a very good cleaner though. He likes to empty the dishwasher, wash the walls and vacuum. He said he first sentence a couple of days ago. "Goodbye Bubba" He says bunny, welcome, hi, goodbye, daddy, mommy, ninny, bum, k,vroom vroom, babba, more, all done, beep beep(move please), and ruff ruff. I am sure there is more but I can't think anymore today. He got a bubble maker, a puppy(not real), some books, beads, a phone, a car, and a tool box for his birthday and money from great grandma mimi!!!! I can't believe my baby is two years old. He has grown up so fast and I love him so much even though all I hear from him is whinning and uh uh!!1 He is always so cute and loves to be with all of us. I love you Broxton!!!!

4 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Happy Birthday Brox!

Anonymous said...

What a big boy! Looks like he had a ton of fun with all the attention and the bubbles. I love the fact that he says "beep, beep" for move please!! hehehe

Korbi said...

Are those Mardi Gras beads? YOu didn't explain what they were really for did you? :)
Happy Birthday Broxton! Love you!

Jana said...

I can't believe he is so old. Where did all the babies go? You don't need to explain the Mardi Gras beads - everyone knows you get them when you show your boobs and Broxton is doing a great job at it.