Saturday, January 19, 2008

BED REST.....

And this one's for real, not like the other one wasn't, but this one Britni is really supposed to actually be in the hospital, but since she has her PhD in medicine and such she has decided that she would just go home and count her contractions and make sure that she doesn't have more than 6 in an hour. This is Korbi, Britni's younger and most important sister, writing this post for her from Washington State. She has been taking those tests every week where they tell if you are going to go into labor within 2 weeks or something. She said they're called..... fibrosis felix hubberish something, no not really she said the name and I can't remember, but anyways her test was positive, so she's SUPPOSED to be in the hospital. She is about 30 weeks and we were supposed to have our babies at the same time, but I ain't heading anywhere near done and I get to carry full term and gain another 30 punds, but wait this isn't about me..... ANYWAYS..... She was really hoping to make it to March, but being since that it is not even February yet I don't see that happening, so the little Widmier is on his way, but we do need prayers and lots of food taken to her and magazines, she'll be bored if she is in the hospital, and I think that I remember that she likes Twix candy bars, I'm pretty sure that she wouldn't complain if someone brought her a blizzard. Anyways, pray for her and the little guy that just can't wait any more. We need him to be healthy and full of as much spunk as her other little boys so that they can drive her crazy and she will realize that maybe she needs some help from her sister Korbi and then she will move to Moses Lake, Washington to be next to her, oh wait I'm getting ahead of myself, that's selfish of me, but if she did want to move here the house down the street IS for sale..... so drop her a hint if she looks frazzled. :) Think of her okay? Best wishes Britty, I love ya! Baby Paisley didn't want to share a birthday with Brock anyway, so she forgives him. I guess that you have to name him Brock now because I worte it in the blog and a blog os saved in cyberspace forever..... dun, dun, dun.....

3 comments:

Stephens Family said...

I Love You Brit. You better stay down and remember to let me know if you need anything ok.

Kricket said...

Is this my friend Brit Beck from Burley Idaho. If it is this is Kricket Morgan Barnum. I found you through Jessica Lindsay's blog. I hope you are all okay and that baby boy gets there healthy and strong. I will pray for you.
Kricket
http://kricketbarnum.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

This is the cutest post. I love it. Sisters are the best! What else besides Twix can I send in the mail???? Let me know!
I am praying and thinking of you.
STAY IN BED!
(Sometimes I wish someone would put me on bedrest, just for a little break! But only for a day .... or two ...or three.) ;)
I love you Brit.
Can you or your sister send me your mailing address?
My email is tater_family@yahoo.com