Sunday, February 23, 2014

Updates from the last year!!!

Well lets see what I can remember from the last year!! Kierady Jean was born on May 31, 2013 at 2:48 p.m. She was 7 lbs 3 ounces and 19 1/2 in long. She had to be in the NICU for 4 days because she turned blue and they couldn't figure out why. She ended up having really thick blood. They couldn't even get an IV in. It was really difficult to watch. The boys and Keema came in on Sunday to visit and I cried when they left. It was so hard to stay and watch them leave and not know when I could see them again cause the doctors were not very forth coming with information. In July we had a Hunt reunion at Minidoka Dam. It was a lot of fun! Then we had Kierady's blessing and next we went to Bear Lake with our friends! What a great summer!! Then our summer ended and we had to start school :( Bridger is the 7th grade! WOW! Branson is in the 4th grade! Broxton is in Kindergarten! So I have three kids in three different schools! Broxton has improved so much! I love Mrs. Plotts! I am so glad I sent him on. Bridger has had lots of BIG projects and I am not looking forward to High School. Branson is loving his teacher and wants to repeat the 4th grade! I have to get kids into bed so I will have to finish this another time!! But those of you who read this will finally see a picture of our sweet Kierady!

3 comments:

Korbi said...

Awesome. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Britni. I've been looking to touch base with a long lost Elder Widmier. Australia Reunion is coming up and wanted to hopefully catch up afte 20 years. Let Collin know I was asking about him. My email is Craig7357@yahoo.com. Craig Hurley

abo-bder said...


شركة نقل اثاث بالخرج
افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام