Wednesday, May 23, 2012

7 months

Wow I cant believe its been 7 months. Keema is sitting up really well. She can roll onto her yummy but she can't roll back to her back so she lays there like a beached whale and cries. She can push up onto her knees but can't go any further which is fine with me. I am not ready for crawling yet. I need to have time to do some deep cleaning! She has had her first sinus infection but surprisingly no ear infections knock on wood!!! She is such a nice addition to our family..Just love her!!! The boys are into baseball so we are running every night to either a game or a practice. We now have all three boys playing so we just live baseball! This last week of school is so out of control. Everyday the kids have something. I am trying to do so much with Shannon before she moves. We are going to miss them so much. Well keels is done being good so hopefully I will write more later!

No comments: