Sunday, January 1, 2012

Keema





Jana this post is for you!!! Just a couple of updates on Keema!! She is finally 10 lbs and doing good... She loves to smile and just look at herself in the mirror!!! She is finally liking her swing when she's in the mood!!! She is out growing the newborn clothes and I can put her down for longer than 2 seconds and she will just talk and talk to herself and anyone that will talk back!!! She is a better picture taker than the boys are. She will look and the camera and follow it!!! Really fun to take pictures of her so she already has more than the boys!! sorry boys :(

2 comments:

Jana said...

Thanks for the post. I love the picture of her smiling in the Christmas blog. You need to take more pictures without bows so I can see what she really looks like. Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. The girls keep telling me to get on "Facebook" as long as I don't try to friend them or any of their friends. I emailed them about Korbi having Penelope and they said - that is old news!

Jana said...

PS - I want to know what you did to or for Twylla for xmas too