Monday, August 15, 2011

Journal 8/15/2011

Ok this is going to turn into my journal for awhile. Who ever said being pregnant was fun??? I totally disagree... I so miss just being able to go do whatever I want. I know that I am not a normal pregnant person because if I want a healthy baby I have to be very careful but really....Pregnancy is soooo uncomfortable and your clothes are always tooo small even though they fit just a few days before:) I hate not being able to sleep and having heartburn is just killing me. I really don't have any idea how I am going to make it 9 more weeks and that is pushing it.. I am sooo bored and I hate sitting around being so lazy but I don't feel like doing anything else either. Yes I know go ahead and say it I am just whinning and yes I need a violin and cheese to go with it!!! I just needed to get it all out and hopefully I can move past this depression because really I am sooo excited for this little girl to join our family:) Its going to be really different having a girl in the house but I am obsessing already with all the cute bows and girls stuff!!! I am loving the change!!!! So yes I am excited but no I am not looking forward to the next few weeks of staying "rested"

2 comments:

Kellie Park said...

Congrats Brit! When are you due? I LOVE that I got at least one little girl. I couldn't afford two ;). She just turned 8 and begs everyday for a sister. She is the best to the boys. Hang in there and post alot ..... maybe that will get you through.
Thinking of you!

Emily Rae said...

I'm tickled PINK for you that a little girl is on her way. I wish we were there to help with the boys and cuddle on your sure to be darling daughter. We'll have to stop by on our way through to Twin sometime just to get a peek. I hope the next 9 weeks goes quickly-

XO-Em