Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kids will be kids!!!




Who could image this cute little boy could be so destructive. I know everyone has at least one kid in their family that is like this so you will understand what I am talking about. He is into everything! His new thing is to clean out the draw that has pens, markers and of course crayons and then proceed to write on anything he can find. I really can't believe that I have three boys and he is the worst of them all. I mean yes my other two have had their moments but nothing compared to this one. Bridger has had to explain to his teacher about all the scribbles all over his homework and Branson has had many crying fits over his school work getting written on. So all of us have had enough of this phrase can we move on to somethingelse please!!!!!

P.S. yes Korbi I have finally found my cord to my camera so I can start getting all my pictures transferred onto my computer and then I can post all I want!!!! yeah!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we know that all too well at our house...

Korbi said...

eewww. all over those nice pretty NEW walls!!!!! I wanna cry with you....