Friday, December 14, 2007



This is Branson's Christmas program at the festival of trees!! He is the one with the mic in his face. He did so good! He knew all the words and did his best to sing loud. I had video taped the whole thing so all the kids could see themselves cause they all did so good. But of course the worst of the worst happened. I went to finalize it so we could watch it on the dvd player and my camera erased the whole thing. So we have nothing of Branson and half of Bridger's is gone. ( the other half was on a different disc) I was so mad! I have done everything I can think of to find it but it's gone. We are very lucky he has to do this again next year but I would have really liked to see the difference a year is going to make.

3 comments:

Savage Family said...

I love the new look to your blog!!!
Such a cute picture of your little on!!!

Korbi said...

he is so cute! Sorry that you lost the footage.. love ya and can't wait to see you...

Anonymous said...

Man, I am glad I am related to such a cutie!